June 23 Daily Deals: $570 for M1 Mac mini, 24% off 2-Bay NAS, 21% off Dell 27-inch 4K Monitor, more
AppleInsider is supported by its audience and is eligible to earn an Amazon Associate and Affiliate Partner commission on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Thursday’s top deals include $250 off a Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card, $110 off the TP-Link Mesh WiFi 3-Pack, 33% off a HyperX SoloCast USB Microphone, and more.
Every day, AppleInsider scours online retailers to find deals and discounts on devices, hardware, accessories, smart TVs and other Apple products. The best finds are put in our daily deals post for you to take advantage of.
Although items may become out of stock, you will still be able to order at the discounted price for later delivery once again available. Plus, Amazon discounts tend to end quickly, so it might be a good idea to buy early.
Featured Offer: M1 Mac mini
The best offers of June 23
- Crucial X8 1TB Portable SSD: Was $129, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card: Was $1,069.99, now $819 on Newegg with code VGAGBET249 before using the $100 rebate card.
- SK Hynix Gold P31 2TB M.2 Internal SSD: Was $198.99, now $179.29 at Amazon with coupon on the page.
- Refurbished Ring Stick-Up Camera: Was $89.99, now $64.99 on Amazon for Prime subscribers.
- Echo Frames smart glasses: Was $249.99, now $100 on Amazon for Prime subscribers.
- Masterbuilt Charcoal Grill and Smoker: Was $485.65, now $397.60 on Amazon.
- QNAP Dual-Bay NAS with Intel Celeron J4125: Was $419, now $319.99 on Amazon.
- TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi 3-pack: Was $149.99, now $109.99 on Amazon.
- HyperX SoloCast USB Condenser Microphone: Was $59.99, now $39.99 on Amazon.
- Dell 27-inch 4K Monitor: Was $404.99, now $319.99 on Amazon.
Other top deals, still going strong
- 55-inch Amazon Fire 4K TV: Was $559.99, now $299.99 on Amazon for Prime members only.
- 65-inch Amazon Fire 4K TV: Was $829.99, now $499.99 on Amazon for Prime members only.
- LG Ultragear 24-inch HD Monitor with 144Hz Refresh and HDR10: Was $199.99, now $156.99 on Amazon.
- “Pokemon Brilliant Diamond” for Nintendo Switch: Was $59.99, now $29.99 at Best Buy when placed in cart.
- 4-in-1 Pluggable Thunderbolt 4 Hub with 60W Laptop Charging: Was $199, now $179.99 at Amazon with coupon on page.
- Netgear Nighthawk Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router 2-Pack: Was $229.99, now $114.99 on B&H.
- 60,271-piece Lego City Main Square set: Was $169.19, now $142.80 on Amazon.
- Apple 21.5-inch Retina 4K iMac (2019, 3.6GHz Core i3, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Refurbished): Now $524.99 on woot!.
- Hisense U6 Series 50-inch 4K Fire QLED Smart TV with Dolby Vision: Was $529.99, now $399.99 on Amazon.
- Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller for iPhone: Was $99.99, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Switch: Was $49.99, now $29.99 on Amazon.
- PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card with 16GB GDDR6: Was $1,324.99, now $899.99 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch SE (44mm Silver Aluminum GPS and Abyss Blue Sport Band): Was $309, now $229 at Amazon.
- Smart Lock Compatible with Level Lock HomeKit: Was $249, now $187.60 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Deluxe Backlit Keyboard: Was $28.61, now $11.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Basics MFi Certified USB-A to Lightning Charging Cable, Assorted Lengths and Quantities: $4.99-$8.99, now at woot!
- LF IKED G1 65-inch 4K SmartOLED evo TV: Was $2,999.99, now $1,796.99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $174.99 on Amazon.
- Ecovacs Deebot T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum Cleaner: Was $749, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Thunderbolt 3 100W 2m USB-C Cable: Was $64.99, now $23 on Monoprice.
Additional Good Deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running Mac and iPad hardware promotions that will not only offer the lowest prices on many items, but also additional savings on accessories, software and more. Here are some of the deals going on this week: